ULTIMAKER CPE FAMILY
PRICE :: ₹
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE
Product designers use CPE to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent toughness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when printing with an enclosed front
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE+
Product designers use CPE+ to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- CPE is available in a wide range of colors to choose from, including gray scale for more professional looking models.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 °C when CPE is only resistant up to 70 °C.
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the adhesion sheets supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
- CPE provides good adhesion to PVA and Breakaway allowing creation of high-quality dual-extrusion prints.
CPE (copolyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Product design with CPE
The UItimaker’s family of CPE filaments provides users with an array of options, depending on their performance needs.
Reliable, chemical resistant parts
The Ultimaker CPE is a great choice for building custom mechanical parts that require excellent chemical resistance.
Complex geometries are easy
CPE offers toughness and dimensional stability for functional prototypes that require rigorous testing prior to entering full production.