ULTIMAKER PP (POLYPROPYLENE)
PRICE :: ₹4,999/-
PP is popular worldwide with engineers and manufacturers for a wide variety of applications.
- Durable with high toughness and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion, bending, and/or flexing)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of bases and acids, including industrial cleaning agents
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Low density resulting in lightweight parts (high strength-to-weight ratio)
- Excellent layer bonding
- Adequate build plate adhesion and low warping when using adhesion sheets supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Recyclable, for low environmental impact
Ultimaker PP (polypropylene) is durable. It has high toughness, exceptional fatigue resistance, and low friction. It also has good chemical, temperature, and electrical resistance. PP is one of the most widely used plastics on the planet. From electrical components to living hinges, PP is the go-to material for prototyping and end-use products.
Durable and rugged
Living hinge on a container PP has high fatigue resistance and does not break when repeatedly bent. Clamps and living hinges can remain functional over the lifetime of the part.
Prototypes simulate end products
PP is widely used in end products. Create functional prototypes and print in the same material as the end product for the ultimate in prototyping.
Translucent and lightweight
PP features good layer bonding, and it is an excellent choice when the design requires transfer of light for aesthetic or other reasons.