PRICE :: ₹3,799/-
ABS is used to print functional prototypes in automotive companies due to its high strength and durability.
- Good mechanical properties
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when printing with an enclosed front
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC
- Great for exceptionally strong prototypes or end-use parts
- Achieve superior aesthetics compared to using other ABS filaments
- Prints in dual extrusion with Breakaway support material
Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its good mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.
Test your prototypes
ABS provides engineers with a low-cost approach for product development cycles, allowing them to quickly design, print, and test their prototypes before entering full production.
With 3D printing, you can accurately test and simulate the form, fit and function of an end product’s performance – giving you confidence in the final design.
Transition from concept design to manufacturing in days thanks to the ability of ABS filament to create highly-functional and mechanically strong products.