Novabeans ABS FIlament
PRICE :: ₹
ABS is used to print functional prototypes in automotive companies due to its high strength and durability.
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front enclosure add-on
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC
- Great for exceptionally strong prototypes or end-use parts
- Allows to achieve nicer aesthetics compared to other ABS filaments
- Formulated for an easy 3D printing experience with minimal warping and good bed adhesion
ABS is used in below applications.
Color : Any(As per requirement)
Weight : 1kg
Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its good mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.