Novabeans PLA Filament
PRICE :: ₹
PLA is the preferred choice for primary and secondary schools because it’s safe and easy to print with.
- Good tensile strength
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds
- User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Allows the creation of high-resolution parts
- Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
- Great for lost casting methods to create metal parts
- A wide range of color options available
- Prints in dual extrusion with PVA or Breakaway on Ultimaker 3
- Weight : 1Kg
- Colors : All (As per requirement)
The table below shows all possible dual-extrusion material combinations
This Filament is ideal for use in all printers.
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a bio-degradable polymer, it is dimensionally stable, so there is no need for a heated bed. On the whole PLA works better in the machine, requiring lower temperatures and giving stronger, more hard-wearing products.